Ura. Am apărut și eu în monitor - Forum Cetăţenie
Sâmbată, 03-Dec-2016, 5:35 AM
Bine ai venit Oaspete |

Ura. Am apărut și eu în monitor - Forum Cetăţenie

[ Mesaje Noi · Membri · Reguli · Caută · RSS ]
Pagina 1 din 11
Moderatorul forumului: tanassy 
Forum Cetăţenie » Cetatenie » Ura! am obtinut cetăţenia » Ura. Am apărut și eu în monitor
Ura. Am apărut și eu în monitor
adminxDate: Duminică, 16-Feb-2014, 12:56 PM | Message # 1
Începator
Grupă: User
Reputaţie: 0
Statut: Offline
Am apărut pe 14 februarie și eu în monitor .

Roxana20Date: Duminică, 16-Feb-2014, 1:10 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Grupă: Verificat
Reputaţie: 40
adminxsmile bravo, felicitari

bryannaalyson12Date: Miercuri, 21-Mai-2014, 9:49 AM | Message # 3
Începator
I'm said this is a wonderful fallen for anyone to enjoy the party and very colorful this now is one yr all and the nutritional benefit can be it exactly and it’s especially a good salad for balancing a few do have a meat-based diet luminste it's a great salad for balancing it out it's very rich in fiber and vitamin K which is actually great forearm making the blood more fluid getting them let out a little bit so it's great if you am have hypertension shore well I think are we ready to start making my life lasagna to pair with we're going to take a break and prepare ingredients and I'll be back in a few we're back with granny read our and wearer ready to make are soft for the lime lasagna that's right knee and so what.....
http://luminsteeyeregenerate.com/

Attachments: 4711109.jpeg(3Kb)

nefertariqadeshDate: Sâmbată, 24-Mai-2014, 7:23 AM | Message # 4
Începator
Makes it they say make it wetter but that she's seen sounds weird to me so Slay it makes it better it changes the structure makes the water tenders that absorbs into the cells properly so that's something you can do you can structure your water they have like vortex machines that you can like spin the water and yet again that sounds weird but that’s what happens nationally and nature when waters flowing down mountainside its nationally structured and there's no structure no water too much dead because it either tap water its processor filters so the it's tricky but at in.

http://garciniaultramaxfacts.com/

leewanyaniDate: Luni, 26-Mai-2014, 7:05 AM | Message # 5
Începator
Army by the way occasion realize that and in so you can see the disc controls the location burped configuration of the of the land asbestos icam-1 okay and we've actually picked up humans in here's Ryan Robinson the registered working on this and thesis Kirk author mike live better know these were not approves birds tissue review board I’m sorry houses in his human experimentation but they really picked up in by these manipulators in they way I know the exact weights but he's a lot later than riders so shows of bearable to depicted by one of those videos available but it's a show you that their they’re interacting humans in a positive way second technology working hours telling it flaps who was on actuation system based crampons pecking though inside of helicopter blade and do a lot of from banks inclination vibration control maybe from primary control and we found that pans.

http://ripmusclediet.com/

ariarella55Date: Marţi, 17-Iun-2014, 12:15 PM | Message # 6
Începator
I mean it girls ask so many questions why how when all kinds of possible questions and it doesn't matter how irrelevant because every question is relevant bodies he just for me is the beautiful to see you know that somebody can be dead in talking with weeks with a buddy and everyone to learn as Raspberry Ketone Blast much as much as much as possible and guys with the same I get a lot of emails 10 15 20 something story mode today but still girls of more about why and how and when in why are we doing this then guys because guys are just like okay you know you to call she just be me to think I'm going to do it and I'm airport if I base yesterday's or your army mentality of guy salt in enough talking let me do this and you know I'll talk to a couple days which is all which is good you can be talking all........
http://raspberryketoneblastreview.com/

galaxy_alinDate: Duminică, 06-Iul-2014, 11:22 AM | Message # 7
Colonel
Reputaţie: 10
eu in ordin nu am aparut ,dar scrisoarea a venit ca sa depun juramantul pe 15 iulie la bucuresti, dar nu inteleg dece nu suntr in ordinul 1283)

bobo850119Date: Sâmbată, 25-Oct-2014, 3:23 PM | Message # 8
Sergent
1 An si 9 luni,am depus in chisinau in februarie 2013 happy

AlexandruChisinauDate: Vineri, 27-Mar-2015, 9:05 PM | Message # 9
Începator
Salutare. Vă rog să mă ajutați dacă aveți ocazie. Pe monitor a apărut un ordin cu numele și prenumele meu dar cu un alt număr de identificare decât am primit atunci când am depus dosarul. Deci posibil că e o altă persoană cu același nume și prenume? Unde pot concretiza întrebarea aceasta? Poate la vreo persoană oficială? Apropo, scrisoare acasă nu mi-a venit deocamdată. Dacă mă puteți cu ceva ajuta, voi fi recunoscător. Multă sănătate!
Alexandru

Nigol-NoiDate: Luni, 30-Mar-2015, 8:15 AM | Message # 10
Lieutenant general
Reputaţie: 45
AlexandruChisinau
La consulat

Forum Cetăţenie » Cetatenie » Ura! am obtinut cetăţenia » Ura. Am apărut și eu în monitor
Pagina 1 din 11
Căutare: