Cetatenie obtinuta in 2000 - Forum Cetăţenie
Duminică, 04-Dec-2016, 7:00 AM
Bine ai venit Oaspete |

Cetatenie obtinuta in 2000 - Forum Cetăţenie

[ Mesaje Noi · Membri · Reguli · Caută · RSS ]
Pagina 1 din 11
Moderatorul forumului: tanassy 
Forum Cetăţenie » Cetatenie » Dosare nerezolvate?! » Cetatenie obtinuta in 2000 (dosar 2000)
Cetatenie obtinuta in 2000
donegorDate: Sâmbată, 14-Sep-2013, 9:28 PM | Message # 1
Începator
Grupă: User
Reputaţie: 0
Statut: Offline
Salutare!
Avem un dosar depus in 1998 si o adeverinta atasata datata din 2000, vezi mai jos,  referitor la redobandirea cetateniei. Pana acum, persoana nu afost sa depuna jurmanantul de credinta. Intrebare: se mai poate face ceva acum? Poate merge sa depuna juramantul?

Merci anticipat de orice raspuns.

Attachments: 1610092.jpg(171Kb)

Mesaj editat de donegor - Sâmbată, 14-Sep-2013, 9:32 PM

Roxana20Date: Joi, 10-Oct-2013, 12:38 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Grupă: Verificat
Reputaţie: 40
donegor, oho din 2000...
Daca stie careva, sa te ajute, care sunt caile, ce trebuie sa faci acum..
Nu cunosc, nu stiu.
Sper sa te ajute cineva.Succes.

dumitruDate: Joi, 10-Oct-2013, 2:37 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Reputaţie: 19
Vă duceți la consulatul României din Chișinău și întrebați acolu. Sau mai bine scrieți scrisoare la ANC din România și întrebați.

covandDate: Joi, 10-Oct-2013, 3:18 PM | Message # 4
Sergent
Reputaţie: 3
Citat (donegor)
Poate merge sa depuna juramantul?
Care juramint? Fii atent - ce scrie in adverinta:"a (re)dobandit." Oare nu este clar?

dumitruDate: Joi, 10-Oct-2013, 3:44 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
Reputaţie: 19
Trebuie să transcrii certificat de naștere și căsătorie. Iar apoi să faci pașaport.

E foaie exact ca și cea galbenă cu poză, pe care eliberează acum după depunerea jurământului.

donna26Date: Marţi, 04-Mar-2014, 10:36 AM | Message # 6
Începator

Mesaj editat de donna26 - Marţi, 04-Mar-2014, 2:05 PM

Nigol-NoiDate: Marţi, 04-Mar-2014, 11:33 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant general
Reputaţie: 45
donna26
Parca pe timpul cela nu se depunea juramint

selenadenise235Date: Marţi, 03-Iun-2014, 12:03 PM | Message # 8
Începator
you going on here year what I'm case world way lowered 3 yellow thought for stay yeah still them got it well without one sucks push so I same as every other I'll yeah hiatus you couldn't go through year olds yellow who want growth you by yeah it's also tickets are some likely Humboldt your 10 a little more Androx exactly like both want look like without way yellow with legal immigrant you're not going to look back at it looks at you the third 03 30 one class I fluids that love up there with you my hey okay you I 0 certain not like her yeah this is all the time you cordless 12 last that don't you hull solo cool huh........
http://androxbrazils.com/

incarojaDate: Luni, 09-Iun-2014, 6:54 AM | Message # 9
Începator
Know if you can't justify Picasa this to just use an ice cream but it's a fantastic product it's all natural and easy to use and last you forever and great I'm glad headed to randomly trying to write are actor absolutely in fact tactic for that I'm the back so I'm credit waffling between just mentioning reflect here and I won I'm just going to get like an honorable mention too many Queen Helene meant you right now I love you back for years guarantee is that when I'm really breakup her out because.

http://yaconrootmaxsafe.com/

lillianlucy474Date: Marţi, 10-Iun-2014, 11:16 AM | Message # 10
Începator
your family friends and loved ones to your choice have hobbies vacations and even all the way down tithe clothes you wear now have this is what I want for you and know this is not what you desire for yourself there is another path for you that has-been paved with the success thousands of women that have come before you a path that empowers you to take control of your weight Real X Renew loss and claim the body in life you desire imagine the moment you step onto this path to the ideal you you're finally on your way to being free have every inch announce abuse less body fat you've been burdened with for soling at long last you feel alive vibrant healthy and full of energy instead of your favorite foods making you gain weight your new metabolism now uses them as fuel to accelerate.........
http://realxrenewadvice.com/

lusaannalieDate: Miercuri, 11-Iun-2014, 6:26 AM | Message # 11
Începator
Ninety five dollars and not available in stores or anywhere else on the internet’s but don’t worry the price it's not 195 in fact it's not even hundred dollars you can get insane access to the entire gluten-free ass course the book the meal plants the recipes and more for just sixty-seven dollars and that's not all what have the biggest questions I get for my clients is how to eat gluten-free when he died out at restaurants and that’s why I decided to create the gluten-free dining Out Guide to help keep you healthy and fit when you died out about starts goal into make your meal is tasty and delicious as possible this often means bigger portions with more sauces breads butter and other facts I show you exactly how to make simple.

https://sites.google.com/site/skincaremedicine447/

Forum Cetăţenie » Cetatenie » Dosare nerezolvate?! » Cetatenie obtinuta in 2000 (dosar 2000)
Pagina 1 din 11
Căutare: