Referendumul pentru demiterea președintelui - Forum Cetăţenie
Sâmbată, 10-Dec-2016, 1:43 PM
Bine ai venit Oaspete |

Referendumul pentru demiterea președintelui - Forum Cetăţenie

[ Mesaje Noi · Membri · Reguli · Caută · RSS ]
Pagina 1 din 11
Forum Cetăţenie » Diverse » Politic » Referendumul pentru demiterea președintelui
Referendumul pentru demiterea președintelui
dumitruDate: Marţi, 17-Iul-2012, 5:17 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Grupă: Verificat
Reputaţie: 19
Statut: Offline
Parlamentul României a aprobat în ședința plenară din 6 iulie 2012 legea cu privire la organizarea referendumului național pentru demiterea președintelui României. În primul articol al legii a fost stabilit că întrebarea la care vor răspunde cetățenii români va fi

"Sunteți de acord cu demiterea Președintelui României, domnul Traian Băsescu?"

Stimati utilizatori, da voi cum veti vota?

riguDate: Marţi, 17-Iul-2012, 8:17 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Reputaţie: 50
Quote (dumitru)
Stimati utilizatori, da voi cum veti vota?

Din cate stiu votul este secret smile
cool cool cool

Cui o sa-i oferi raspunsurile noastre? happy

Urmașul Dacilor
Dușmanul birocrației
Mândru de Poporul meu

zygorkaDate: Sâmbată, 28-Iul-2012, 8:38 PM | Message # 3
Începator
Grupă: User
Reputaţie: 0
cu certificatul de cetatenie putem vota??? surprised

riguDate: Sâmbată, 28-Iul-2012, 9:09 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
Reputaţie: 50
Quote (zygorka)
cu certificatul de cetatenie putem vota???

Nu

Urmașul Dacilor
Dușmanul birocrației
Mândru de Poporul meu

SkyeAngel984Date: Luni, 28-Apr-2014, 9:18 AM | Message # 5
Începator
Development component surmise I'll in your skin cells really converts himself into a youthful her steamy cell this is an astonishing item I Wyatt I propose the blamed again to anyone they are regularly not frequently all pharmaceutical evaluation think hair so after the by then I utilize my I knew he was too this is the prime excursion calls this part is so stunning has spy 30 rival development figure and also and it passed in like I deal on the grounds that like I Newman et neckline offer you put this on and it you before you put applying cosmetics and you can check whether left you realize that the late knew it and its an is so light and velvety spy only mixes into your skin an immaculately yes the Leos like 10 in a spreads.

http://safercolontrusted.com/

summermarthaDate: Miercuri, 30-Apr-2014, 11:23 AM | Message # 6
Începator
House Jennifer and her spouse Terry word ground floor kids for upstairs rec center after starter a little woke up to the smoke finder going off reservoir spring blaze Jennifer and Terry ran outside where Baby Bella other people upstairs was similar to capable still descended the stairs Jennifer said that she ran back and attempted to go up the stairs however the smoke was excessively cheerful square her children for upstairs where for planes heading up the stairs encompassing Melissa's beau needed to push-up how-to win every so often he bounced out the window they need to bounce from this one now and as should be obvious they have the occupation down to the ground this is the window that Eliza hopped other softened her lower leg up three spots some way or another throughout the greater part of this current Jennifer's most youthful girl brand were in a plane and she was remaining at the base of the stairs others was outside first time acknowledged she had got the house her stern all the.

http://miraclephytoceramidesrev.com/

Forum Cetăţenie » Diverse » Politic » Referendumul pentru demiterea președintelui
Pagina 1 din 11
Căutare: